Yoga with Kim
I design every session with the student in mind, whether you are new to yoga or an experienced yogi. I stress to students that yoga is not all about the ability to do physical poses (asana); yoga is an all ecompassing experience of breath, movement, mental agility, and spiritual growth. One of the most important things about having a regular yoga practice is the ability to take what we learn on the mat and apply it to our lives when we step off our mat. That is when the real learning begins. A regular yoga practice helps us navigate life with more grace and insight.
- Mats and props are provided.
- Please arrive 10-15 minutes prior to class to get settled.
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- Try not to eat prior to class. It is best to practice on an empty stomach.
- Parking: Plenty of parking spaces are available and are clearly marked on the left side of the driveway.
Schedule of Classes:
- Mondays 5:30-7:00pm
- Wednesdays 9-10:30am
Fees for Classes:
- Drop in fee is $14.00 per class
- Any 5 classes for $65.00
- Any 10 Classes for $120.00
**I never want finances to keep someone from attending yoga classes. If you are unable to pay the fee, please contact me prior to class.**
Santosa Healing Arts Studio
126 Ruby Red
Moncure, NC 27559